Friday 31 August 2012

Please pray for my friend's son

My friend's son is currently in the hospital due to Dengue anak. His Dad said his platelet went down to 18, but it is now slowly going up. The last time I heard it's 20 something. He's apparently eating better now and has more energy, so I hope he'll be better soon.

Mama and I kind of worry about kids or anyone who is suffering from dengue. When I told Mama about my friend's son, she was very worried and told me that for some reason she wants to visit him. She's not sure why but she feels like someone or something is pushing he. Perhaps Mama is just worried about him because of what happened to you. We both kind of worry whenever we hear anyone suffering from the disease because we don't want them to become really ill just like you.

Please anak pray for Kuya to get better soon. I know you will. Thank you baby.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...