Thursday 30 August 2012

I didn't know you wanted to be an Astronaut!

Yesterday Daddy and I went to a museum in Washington DC- the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. At first I didn't want to go in, although it was free because I am not really a fan of museums. But Daddy showed me a space craft from a window and I suddenly thought about you. I know you were interested in those things so I went with Daddy anyway.

I was right, when I was inside the museum I knew you would have loved to be there. I remember when you were very young, you mentioned about wanting to be a scientist or something like that. But you were very young then so I really didn't take notice of it. Until you grew up a bit older and you got hooked to the discovery channel and all that kind of stuff. You loved to do a research on animals, fish, diseases and other things.

So going back to the museum, they had the first airplane that was invented by the Wright Brothers. And then there were the spacecrafts, aircrafts, missiles, rockets etc that you would have thoroughly enjoyed. There was also videos of the astronauts. How I wish I can describe these things better. It's just that Mommy is not very good at writing. But I know you know what I mean.

I texted Mama to say that I was at the museum yesterday and asked her if you would have loved to go there. And that's when she said that you actually wanted to be a pilot and wanted to work for NASA. So I was right, you would have loved that place.

I know I don't really know you that very well. But through the places that I have visited and through other things that I see, somehow I am getting to know you better because it seems like there are messages associated with them.

How I wish I could have taken you to that museum. But you were constantly in my thoughts.

I am missing you so much anak especially because I am talking about you more again. I love you so very much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...