Wednesday 29 August 2012

Your legally lives on...

I just found out that Ading Linus has won second place in a poster making contest. It really never occurred to me that he'll ever be interested in things like this. If it was Ading Cxyrelle I wouldn't be surprised because she loves drawing. So anyway, I am very happy to know that Ading Linus is actually starting to get into art. I am not sure what he drew yet because Mama said she still hasn't got the photos. I am so excited to see it.
 
Then apparently he has also joined or joining journalism and cartooning. These extra curricular activites were the exact ones that you got yourself into when you were still here. It is very clear to me that Ading Linus is following your footsteps. He even asked Mama if you would be glad if he won. Part of me believes that Ading is doing all this for you. I kind of know because he didn't seem to be interested in any of this the last time I spoke to him. You know how much I wanted your legacy to live on and I must admit that at one point, I felt like I was pushing your Adings to be like you. But I don't think I have to now because seems like they are taking the initiative to do these things. I can't be any happier for all of this because this is what I wanted.
 
I bet you are very happy and proud of your Ading for achieving something. And you probably know that you are their inspiration. I am so proud of you anak for your good influence on them. Even now you're gone, you continue to do things for them.
 
I love you so much ans please continue to watch over your Adings and all of us. I miss you loads and how I wish you were here.
 
 
Mommy Tintin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...