Tuesday 28 August 2012

Science School

Your bestfriend Aga left me a message this morning saying that he will be taking the entrance exam at the Science school on August 29. I am happy for him, but at the same time I feel sad because I know that you both wanted to go there for high school. Now it's just gonna be Aga. But I know that Aga will also make your dream come true.
It's not going to be long before you would have finished grade school. Ha, I could imagine how excited you would have been to take the entrance exams with Aga. This is one of your dreams and I am sure you would have passed the exams just like the MTG. You never failed to surprise us.
Well, I kow you will be there with Aga when he takes the exam anak. please guide him. I know Tito JL didn't quite make it this time, but I know it's partly because he hasn't got over you yet. But with Aga, please help him and pray for him.
I love you anak ko. Missing you loads.
Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...