Monday 13 August 2012

The clouds and the sky



They're your colours...white and blue.
When I challenge myself, I think of you.
Because I know there was nothing you can't do.
And that I should try too.


Here I am lying on the ground.
With my eyes closed, I sing your song.
I know I can't do this for long.
But the music in my ear makes me want to carry on.

And then I open my eyes and look above.
The clouds are so white and the sky is so blue
I know you're somewhere out there, looking down on me.
Telling me how proud you are that I have come this far.


Mommy has been tyring to write a poem for you since you left, but you probably have noticed that writing poems or in fact, writing in general is not what I am good at. But because of you, I do what I do, even if it means embarrassing myself for writing like a grade school pupil. But hey, it's for you anak and I don't really care.

So, I hope you liked my first attempt at writing a poem for you. Show it to your angel friends and let me know what they think, okay?

I love you my baby. Mommy misses you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...