Thursday 16 August 2012

We will miss you tomorrow


It's less than 24 hours before your first angel birthday and it's getting harder for me. This morning Ading Cxyrelle interrupted my conversation with Mama just to remind me that it's your birthday tomorrow. I asked her what her birthday wish is for you and she said, " That hopefully he will come back". I told her that you're now an angel. And before I could finish my sentence, tears started falling down my face and my voice started to break. Ading Cxyrelle continued in saying, " Even if he's an angel now, I know he will still come back". She probably could tell that I was crying because she passed the phone to Mama. Mama told me that Ading doesn't like seeing anyone cry. But it's really, really hard not to anak. 

Anyway, for your birthday I asked your friends what they miss about you. Christelle was very nice in asking your friends for me. As expected, she mentioned Xyryll first. She apparently misses the whole Keith. For Dakie, he misses your being very quiet in school, but when you're at the computer shop, you were the loudest. Those things really made you laugh out loud and the videos that you watched on you tube. While Christelle misses your kindness. Your other friends said they missed your honesty and creativeness. It's a common knowledge among your friends that you were very good in art and they are missing your drawings.

You will be pleased to know that you're bestfriend Aga has become closer to me. Whenever he sees me online, he would say hi to me first and that's almost everytime he goes online. He told me he misses the way you talk and your jokes. He also misses playing with you. I was curious about how you talked, and he told me because your voice is soothing and the he finds your way of talking beautiful. He told me you loved telling him jokes and he would always laugh at them. You apparently made predictions in everything you saw. Sometimes, you predicted things in a joking manner just to make him laugh. He said he never missed your birthday so he is hoping to go to our house tomorrow.

I miss you already anak. Please know that we love you so much and we will never forget you.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...