Tuesday 4 September 2012

Did you visit Mama?

Mama told me the other day that you may have visited her because something exciting happened. Apparently, the television turned on suddenly and it was the MYX program playing. She said our TV doesn't have a timer and no one was in the living room at that time. Mama was very happy that she kept the TV on until they left for school. She told me that apart from Discovery Channel, you also loved MYX. That's just telling that you really loved music. Whatever that is, we still believe that you visited.

Meanwhile, Aga was going to take the exams for the National High School last week but I don't think he did. Perhaps it was moved to a different date. I reassured him that you would watch over him and that you will be with him when he takes the exam. Then he emailed me back saying that he will take the exams with you. You and Aga are lucky to have each other. Your bestfriend is really really sweet. I hope he doesn't change.

So, how is it up there? I bet you're playing with the other angels. I bet you have a pet too and I am hoping it's Christelle's pet. I am saying this because Colton, the boy I told you about yesterday, apparently saw a lot of animals in heaven. Or maybe you have found your grasshopper there. How I wish you can visit me soon and tell me what's going on up there. I would like to know what you've been up to.

You don't know how much I am missing you. I keep wishing you'd never left. I miss hearing your voice when I call home. Ahhh.... I love you anak.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...