Sunday 23 September 2012

News from Home

Nothing much really. It's only because I have finally spoken to them properly on skype after three weeks or so. Ading Cxyrelle was not in the mood to speak to me, so I spoke only to Ading Lye. He told me how much he enjoyed swimming on Mama's birthday. And also when they went to hand out food for the Aetas, he apparently played with them too. He told me that next time, he would give your old toys to the children over there. I am really glad that your Adings and of course you, have these things in mind already. Maybe when I go home next year, we would do some charity work. Good idea, isn't it?

Well, Inang was telling me about the priest's sermon this morning. However, she couldn't remember anything because you know why? The sermon was about a young boy who was very kind and generally a good boy, who had an angelic face and who went to heaven. Of course, that alone reminded Inang of you, our angel. And so Inang started crying and forgot all about the priest's sermon. I was so interested to know what the sermon was all about but Inang couldn't tell me anymore than that. It's a shame really because maybe it would have been something that would make us all better. So instead, I told Inang to speak to the priest and ask for a copy of his sermon. I just hope that Inang will do it.

Anyway, thank you for praying for me. Remember last night when I was running? I had this bad stitch and I whispered to you to tell Father God to take the pain away? Yes, it disappeared after a few minutes unlike the last time when the pain remained until I finished my 8k run. Maybe because at that time, I didn't ask you to pray for me. So anyway, I managed to run 16k last night in preparation for our run in Paris. Please continue to guide me and Daddy as we will be running in your memory to help save Baby Jacob's life.

Oh before I forget, ading Linus was telling me that he smells like you now. Remember when we used to tease him for that taking the shower properly before? Well, you must be really proud now that Ading has finally followed your footsteps and spends longer time in the shower. 

Your Adings may not say it very often but I know that they are missing you. In fact they have been sleeping in your bed with Inang. Apparently, they have made arrangements to sleep there on alternate weeks, but seems like Ading Linus has been sleeping there longer than he should be, that's why Ading Cxyrelle is not very happy. Haha.

Well, our angel up in heaven, we are terribly missing you. How I wish we can laugh with you again one day. We love you very much and I promise that we will continue to do things to remember you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...