Monday 24 September 2012

Ready for another challenge

Today I finally got my medical certificate. It means that apart from running another set of 16k, I am more or less ready for the Paris to Versailles run. See anak, I probably wouldn't be doing anything like this if not for you. You inspired me so much in believing that you could do anything. So now I am almost always ready to take any challenge. So far I have done quite a few, from running 10k to changing jobs after so many years, to actually staying as positive as I can with what happened to you. The latter remains a work in progress, but as you have said, "Kaya ko po, Ako pa". I am sure we will all get through this at some point.

The run will be on Sunday and I know this will be an exciting one as it is in Paris. This will be my first time to run internationally. And also, we will be visiting Lolo Monet's garden in Giverny. I am quite sad as I should really be with you when I visit the place. But don't worry, I will be bringing Meow with me. And of course, you will be there in spirit too. I'm sure you will cheering for me, Daddy and Meow.

In the other news, I was looking at the photos of Mama's birthday and their charity event. Looks like everyone had so much. How I wish you were there too because I am sure you would have enjoyed giving away gifts to the children and playing with them. But I am sure you are already having fun playing with other angels up there.

By the way, I have now finished ready the book I told you about few days ago. I will write to you about it next time as I need to prepare for my run with Daddy. Please watch over us as we take this challenge. I know you will. You can invite all your angel friends and even Papa Jesus to watch us run. I hope I will make you proud as you have made me.

Well anak, how many times do I have to tell that I am missing you? I always wish you were here. Please don't forget, I love you okay?


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...