Thursday 13 September 2012

Some good news

Well, I am very happy that Ading Cxyrelle is 100% better now. This means that we can all have the peace of mind that we needed. I can now finally sleep better as I have not been able to sleep well since Ading got sick. Mama told me that Pastor and their friends from the church went to our house today and prayed over Ading. I hope Papa Jesus hears our prayers, so neither of your Adings will get sick again.

Ading Linus on the other hand is the fourth honour in his class. You probably didn't expect that, did you? I don't think your Adings study that hard. Cxyrelle for instance thinks a lot of times that she is not being taught correctly by her teachers and that she follows what she thinks is right. She is very difficult to teach because she teaches her teachers back. I don't know where she got that from because I don't think any of us were like that when we were at her age. Haha. Then she complains that her classmates who don't right as much as she does are the ones who get higher marks on their exam. She probably doesn't realize that she actually doesn't study hard enough before the exams. But she is a good writer. I just hope that she keeps it that way until she grows up. She actually read a what seemed like an apology letter to me. It was for Mama and she was apologizing to her for being naughty. And mind you, it was written in English. I bet you're smiling up there when you read this. So I told Mama to ask Ading to write a short story and then I will buy her a hello kitty stuffed toy. I don't know if she will, but I will tell her again when I speak to her.

I forgot to tell you that Tito JL went to Hongkong with Daddy. I am so sorry I was not able to take you there. I know you also wanted to go. Anyway, he's back home now and he bought your Adings some keychain. Apparently you were fond of keychains when you were still around, so your Adings really liked their gift. See, your Adings like everything that you liked just because you liked them. Sometimes even if they probably don't like something, they are forced to like it because of you. I think that is sweet, in that way they will not forget you.

I haven't spoken to Aga for a few days now, probably because it's school days. I am hoping to speak to him over the weekend.

Well, please extend my thanks to Papa Jesus for helping Ading get better. And please tell Him that I have started reading the Bible again. I will try and read it everyday. I can't promise this, but I will try my best. I started from Genesis, and I am now in Chapter 10 (I think). I know you are happy that I am doing this too. I'll do anything to make you happy and to spare your Adings from getting sick. I guess the least I can do is to draw myself closer to God.

Got to go baby. Please don't forget that Mommy loves you so much. I miss you night and day.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...