Wednesday 12 September 2012

Something for you

I finally received my friend's painting for your birthday. Remember I asked my friends to do at least one of the 10 things on my list to do to remember you on your birthday? It is really thoughtful of her to paint a candle for you. I know this friend of mine is talented just like you, but I didn't know that she could paint. I am not sure if she ever painted before, but if she hasn't then she's  good and I am impressed.



The colours are obviously brighter than this. Don't you think it's beautiful? I am really happy that people actually participated in my campaign to remember you on your birthday.

Here's the message on the back of the painting:


Perhaps you can say thank you to my friend and to everyone who did something for your first angelversary.

Thank you for inspiring people anak ko. You have no idea how proud I am to be your Mommy. 

I love and miss you so much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...