Friday 7 September 2012

That Drug and My new friend

I just remembered the sheet that Inang showed me. You were prescribed Nurofen despite the fact that you were already passing blood in your stool, is that right? Well we really can't do anything about it now, but I just suddenly thought about it. One day when I am ready, I would like to speak to your attending physician at that time. I just need to clarify some things. Don't worry anak, it's not what you think. I know you don't like conflicts and stuff, so nothing to worry about. I just need some clarifications.

In the other news, I met this lovely lady on Tuesday while I was on training and ever since we have been chatting everyday. I am so pleased to tell you that she is also into arts. She can draw and paint. She is also into music, but she doesn't play any instrument. She said she has tried, but did not succeed. We exchanged stories and I told her about you. She was very interested and was quite amazed by what I was telling her. I can't wait to see her art works. I told her I would show your paintings to her the next time I see her.

It's almost midnight here. I gotta go to sleep baby as I had a long week and I need some rest. Please remember that Mommy loves you so much, okay? I miss you.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...