Sunday 2 September 2012

We arrived home safe

We're back in London anak. The journey was not bad at all. We left New York around 8am and arrived in London around the same time in the evening. I fell asleep as soon as I got in the plane because I was so tired. I only had at least 3 1/2 hours sleep in the last three days. At some point during our trip, the air turbulence was quite strong and I was awaken by it. Although I was hals asleep, I remember holding Daddy's hand and praying for our safety. And then I remember talking to you and asking you to watch over us and to keep us safe. I think I may have dreamt about you too. What I can remember is that we went to my friend's husband's wake. We were holding hands and when we saw my friend, you said something but I can't recall what it was. You were younger in my dream. Why is that that when I dream about you and you speak, I don't remember any of it? How I wish the next time you visit me, we can talk a bit longer.

Please know that I always think of you. During my trip to New York, I kept talking about you. That's how much I am missing you all the time. I love you so much.

I have to go to sleep now because I will start at my new job tomorrow. I know you will watch over me and please tell Father God to guide me.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...