Wednesday 10 October 2012

Another trip to heaven

It seems like there are a lot of people writing a book about their near death experience or their trip to heaven. I don't know if I want to read any more of that after reading "Heaven is for real" and "90 minutes in heaven". Although it is reassuring to know that heaven exists and that you are definitely there, it leaves me a feeling of bitterness as you could have just done the same- went to heaven then came back. You know Pastor Don Piper wanted to go back to heaven, but God didn't allow him. I could see why reading from his book, because God wanted him to share his experience to other people and give hope to those who suffered the same unfortunate circumstance (as him). I wonder why God didn't send you back to us. You would have been a very good one to testify about heaven, as you were already an angel on earth so you could have told us what it was like to be a real angel in heaven . Perhaps your mission was accomplished at a very young age. I still believe that you could still have done more though.

Anyway, there is a book coming out at the end of this month entitled "Proof of Heaven" by Dr. Alexander. I have read some reviews about it and it is not as convincing as the other two books that I have read. His description of heaven is kind of different from the others. Well, probably because what I have read so far is just a few lines from the book. It doesn't sound as exciting though, so I am not sure about it.

I have no idea how many more books about heaven I need to read to be totally comforted, you know. I may have regained my confidence about heaven, but I feel like it is not enough that I am reading books to prove it. I don't know what I am looking for. There is something missing. I'm just not sure what it is.

I will think about buying Dr. Alexander's book. Maybe when the book is out, I'll have a quick browse and see if I will like it. But for now, I will leave it at that.

Hey, you haven't visited in a while. I am missing you a lot. Please visit soon so I can hug you again. I love you so much. Please never forget that.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...