Tuesday 9 October 2012

Bruno's New Track

I thought I'd update you with Bruno's new song, "Locked out of Heaven". It's not officially out until December, but I already heard it through youtube. At first I thought it's about someone who was bad and didn't get to heaven, but I was wrong. The title is misleading I think. I don't think you would have liked the song. The tempo is quite different from the usual Bruno song, and it is very adult. We wouldn't have let you listen to the song anyway. And that's for definite! You got away with "Lighters" because we also love the song and apart from the swearing, the lyrics is actually quite meaningful. :)

I don't think I will be sharing  the song with you because it is very inappropriate for you. For now, just carry on listening and singing to your heavenly music.

By the way, I think it may have been Bruno's birthday recently. I keep hoping that one day I will be able to watch his concert for you. I know you would have loved to watch him live. I know how much you loved Bruno and his music.

Well, I will update you once in a while with "earth" music that I know you would have loved to listen to. I haven't spoken to Tito JL lately, so I don't know if he has new songs for you,too.

I miss you so much. I love you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...