Friday 19 October 2012

Pachelbel: Canon in D

Guess what? I just found out that my friend also has a video playing your favourite piece, Canon in D by Pachelbel. When you left, Mama told me that you used to play this on your violin whenever you were challenged. For example, when you had exams and you found it difficult to study. You would play the violin even in the night. I feel so bad that I didn't witness all this. How I wish I was there to listen to you. From your videos, you were good considering that you have only been playing the violin for two years or so. Have I told you that when you left us your friends from Casa San Miguel also played the Canon D for you? Perhaps Sir Coke knew that that was your favourite too or maybe Mama told them. It was so heartbreaking watching and listening to them play that for you. They really shouldn't be doing that because you should really be playing with them. Everytime I think about that day when I first met your friends from the Casa, I feel really sad. I missed a lot of opportunities to watch you perform because I am too far away. Thank God for videos, at least I could watch you play over and over again.

So here's my friend's version of your favourite piece. I hope you'll like it.


Your memories live on through your love for music. I will forever remember you whenever I hear any of your favourite violin pieces and songs! I love you so much baby and missing you more each day.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...