Thursday 18 October 2012

Lighters Piano Solo ( Another K Lighter Day)

On your first angel birthday, I asked our family and friends 10 things to do to remember you and I was overwhelmed by their response. One of my friends from university, Blossom is also an artist like you. In fact she painted the blue candle for you, remember? But really she is a musician. I remember in university when she joined the beauty contest at school,she played the piano for her talent portion. And then she stated posting videos of her playing on facebook. And so I thought I'd ask her to play "Lighters" and she granted my request much to my happiness. I know you will like it, so here's the video:


I told Papa to listen to this but he said no. I understand why. I know he's not ready to hear or see anything that will remind him of that painful memory of losing you. I know in time, it will be easier for him. Mama on the other hand, doesn't have a good internet connection. But when I spoke to Ading Linus this afternoon, I made him listen to it and he was humming with it. Speaking of Ading Linus, I thought he has lost weight but he said no. He told me he is getting taller. Ha, time flies really fast.

I miss you Balong. Meow is sat beside me. He has been my comfort (and your Daddy of course) since I became unwell. We have been sleeping with Meow for a few days now. How I wish it was you. I love you so much baby.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...