Wednesday 17 October 2012

Your very brief visit

You probably know that Mommy has not been well for the last couple of days now. It all started with a bad headache and then when I woke up yesterday morning, I suddenly couldn't breath as my nose was blocked. And now I have a runny nose and I sneeze like every 30 minutes. It's actually better now, but my nose remains very itchy and my eyes are watery. I was going back to work tomorrow, but my boss told me to just have it off if I am not 100% well, so I may just go back on Friday.

So anyway, you really know when to cheer me up right? Because last night I felt terrible. I was restless before I went to bed because I didn't know if my nose was blocked or it was runny. I had Meow in my arms and I told your Daddy jokingly, " I hope Meow doesn't get my colds". Haha. I managed to sleep eventually and there you visited me in my dreams.

I think it was at your school because Her Jae was there. I don't know what I was doing there but seemed like there was a program or something. When I saw Her Jae, I became quite emotional. I think I may have hugged her first and then I told her how I wish you were there also. And then Her Jae told me that you were there. All of a sudden, you appeared behind her. You were wearing a white shirt. I think it may have been your uniform. You smiled at me and I just looked at you in the eye. I was so surprised I couldn't say anything. You looked different, but you were handsome as always. You looked like you've gained weight a bit as your cheeks were fuller. Before I could even say anything, my dream was diverted to something else, some kind of a hospital or building. So I don't know what happened after my dream about you.

Although the visit was very brief, I am quite happy. At least I know you were there. I'm sure you visited to let me know  that you're watching over me.

I love you so much baby. I miss you loads. Oh by the way, tomorrow I have a surprise for you. :)


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...