Tuesday 16 October 2012

Mama's Visitor

Mama sent me this photo this morning with the caption, "My Angel". I have heard people say before that when a soul visits their loved one, it is normally in a form of butterfly or something. Looking at the photo, it seems to me that this is a moth rather than a butterfly. So, I asked Mama if they had this thing visiting them when you were still here, but she said no, only when you left. I believe her because she and Ading Linus told me it was the black ants that usually visited you before. Besides Mama said that whenever there's a butterfly, a moth or a grasshopper in the house, they always land onto her. This is probably the reason why she thinks it's you. And if it's you, thank you for visiting Mama. I know she needs that.

We miss you so badly and we can only wish that you never left. We love you very very much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...