Monday 15 October 2012

Mama hasn't visited you this week

Mama always tries to visit you as often as she can, but this week she hasn't visited your new house on earth. She was gonna go yesterday but apparently Ading Cxyrelle was throwing a tantrum so she couldn't leave. 

Ading has been quite difficult recently. She cries at the smallest things done to her. I think she has become more sensitive since you left. And whenever she's crying, she doesn't want to speak to anyone except Mama. And Mama told me that she can talk about anything when she's crying. She said she talks like an old woman, ranting about everything and everyone. It actually makes me laugh. Just like yesterday when Ading was at it crying, she told Mama that she (Mama) really doesn't like her (Ading)  because Mama always tells her off and even Kuya Lye. Somehow I feel sad that she feels and thinks that way because it is never true. Of course as parents we would tell you off if you are being naughty. The only difference with you was that you were very rarely being told off when you were still here because you really never gave us the reason to do that. And even when you did, you would just say "Sorry na po, ako na po". Even if it wasn't your fault, you were quick to say sorry. While Ading Cxyrelle and Ading Linus, they will always try to defend themselves, especially if it is not their fault. I think this is also good because they can express themselves. 

I remember when you were still here and if either you or Ading Linus cried, Ading Cxyrelle was always the one comforting you. There was one time when I called and one of you was crying, Ading Cxyrelle said, "tahan na, huwag ka ng umiyak" in her very sweet voice. And Mama then told me that she was caressing your hair while saying that. 

We are very lucky that we have such good kids as you and your Adings. You definitely have different personalities, but you are all equally good. It's just sad that there's just your Adings now. I'm sure they also wish their Kuya was still here. You had good times together, whether you were fighting or not. I am saying all this because it still hurts me to realize that your Adings no longer have their Kuya. Well, Ading Cxyrelle still has Kuya Lye, but Ading Lye no longer has his Kuya Keith, who was his very best-friend.

Ah, I should really stop rumbling. I don't even know what I am talking about. There is so much regret in me. It just hurts to know that you will no longer be here to witness your Adings grow up.

I am crying again now. I have cried for the last two nights. I am just missing you you know. I wish you never left so we could spend more time together. I miss looking at your angelic face, I miss hearing your voice. Ahhh, I miss everything about you.

I don't know how I even got to this. I was just going to tell you that Mama has not visited your new house on earth and I went this far. Never mind.

Just remember I love you.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...