Sunday 14 October 2012

Mama on the palm of your hand


Among your photos, this is one of my favourite. This was taken on your trip to Naga for the Mathematics Trainer's Guild (MTG), right? I have been looking at this photo for a long time now, and everytime I look at it, I become quite emotional. Mama told me before that this photo was the idea of the person who took it. It doesn't really matter because to me, this photo means something special. It looks like Mama has entrusted herself to you and that you are holding her tight in the palm of your hand. I know that you will always be there for Mama and during those times when she doesn't feel good because she's missing you so much, I believe that you are always there to hold her tight. I know that even if you're now gone, you're always with her, comforting her whenever she needs you, just like when you were here.

I also love this photo because I could see what I call the "dimples" on your knuckles. I really miss playing with those whenever I held your hand. I miss holding your hands and kissing them. Look at those chubby hands and fingers holding Mama. How I wish I could touch them again.

I just want to tell you really that I miss you everyday. You never leave my mind. I love you very much and please visit me soon. I just want to hug you. That's all really.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...