Saturday 13 October 2012

Kika

On our way to town, I saw this restaurant called "Kika". I suddenly realized that since you left, no one actually calls Ading Cxyrelle "Kika" anymore. You called her Kika as a form of endearment. No one knew why you called her that. It's just that  one day you called her "Kika" and that was it. It's just a shame that no one calls her that anymore, except Daddy Don sometimes.

I remember when I used to asked you if your Ading was there. You would ask me back, "Si Ading Kika po o si Ading Linus?". And when I asked for Ading Cxyrelle, you would call out for her, "Ading Kika! Mommy wants to speak to you". Or if Ading was naughty, you would say, "Bad Kika". I miss that you know. You were the only one who called her that and that's why that nickname is so special to me. Up to now, we still don't now where that name come from. Only you knows. Now, everyone calls Ading Cxyrelle, Cxye.

How I wish they will start calling Ading Kika again. I think it's very sweet. Besides it was you who created that name.

I am missing you so much Keith. Everyday I think of you. Please know that I love you.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...