Friday 12 October 2012

Update on your house

You're house is almost finished. I think they're just doing the finishing touches. But Papa told me that they may not be able to move in straight away as it may not be totally finished until January. I think that's better, just in time for your your first angelversary. What do you think about that? 

Anyway, Mama sent me a few photos of the tiles that they are planning to use on  the floors and the bathroom. I wanted it to be all white for the main floors and gray for the bathroom, but I think they want blue. Apparently they want their room to be painted blue as well. They want to see you everywhere in the house. I also mentioned my plan of converting our living room to a gallery when the time comes that I have extra money. Like I told you before, I want all your paintings and your art stuff in there so they're all in one place, kind of like a museum. But I don't think Mama likes that idea as yet because she wants to see "you" anywhere she goes. Eventually I know she will give in to the idea.

Hay, it's just so sad that you're no longer here to experience all this. Soon enough you'll have you're own house, but you will not be able to live in it. I don't know really know what to say. A lot of things have happened since you left. I don't know if this is God's way of showing me the purpose. But I know eventually, things will fall right into place. I am holding on to the hope that one day, God will show me the reason why He took you.

I love you anak ko. I miss you so much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...