Sunday 21 October 2012

Tatang Cardo

I received a not so good news from Mama today. Tatang Cardo, although not really sick is apparently getting weaker. Mama told me that Tatang Cardo feels like his time to join you is not long. He told her that he may actually join you soon that's why he was asking Mama and Tito Junjun to go home to Ilocos because he wants to see them. But Mama and Tito Junjun are reluctant to go because they know that something may happen to Tatang Cardo if they go. You know how it's like. Besides Mama and Tito Junjun are still not ready for anything like that because they are still traumatized by what happened to you. They were there when they took you. And I don't think they will ever forget that.
 
I really don't know what's going to happen now. Mama wants to go home to Ilocos to see Tatang Cardo but she has commitments this week. So she's not sure when she could go.
 
Anak I was going to ask you to ask Father God for a favour. It's only less than a year since He took you away from us. Mama and Tito Junjun have not even move on yet from everything that happened. If God takes Tatang Cardo soon, it's going to be too much for them. Mama told me that she feels like going crazy just thinking about it. I am hoping and praying that God will give us more time to get over what happened to you. I know He has His own reasons for doing things but I am begging Him to please just give us sometime. After taking the best gift anyone could ever have, I would think that that would be enough to pay for whatever wrong we may have done in our lives. Taking another family member too soon is I think not fair. I don't know anak, but please tell Father God to keep Tatang Cardo here for a little longer. Just until everyone has moved on from losing you. I feel so sorry for Mama and Tito Junjun. After what happened to you, I don't think anyone deserves anymore heartaches. Losing you is just too much.
 
If God cand lend us Tatang Cardo a little bit longer, even just after your first year angelversary, I would be really grateful. Can you please pray for Tatang Cardo anak? And if you happen to speak to Papa Jesus, please tell Him not to take Tatang Cardo yet.
 
We really miss you so much baby. We love you so much.
 
 
Mommy Tintin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...