Sunday 18 November 2012

Ading gave up :(((

Well, Ading Linus for sure has his own reasons for deciding not to play the violin at the concert anymore. Apparently for the last three days that he has been practising with Ate Glory, he was happy and so focused. But today when he finally mastered "You Raised Me Up", he broke down in tears and told Mama that he is not going to do it anymore. He didn't tell Mama why but he was sobbing apparently. Mama said that he would not stop crying. He actually excused himself from Ate Glory and then he went to Mama and cried. It's really hard to tell what's in Ading's mind because he really doesn't say anything. But Inang told me that Ading complained that his shoulder was painful and that he couldn't do it anymore.

I have mixed feelings on this whole situation. I know Ading is doing this for you. And because he knows he probably can't do it, he is kind of disappointed. I know how much he wants you to be proud of him. He probably doesn't understand that whatever happens, whether he plays the violin for you or not, you will always be proud of him like we all are. Remember when he said that he can do it too because you did it? I'm not sure. I am a bit worried about him because he may think that he has to do these things. He doesn't have you to you know? We want him to do only the things that he can do. I really feel bad about him breaking down. I would really like to know why because you see, he has also played the whole song. It may not be perfect yet, but in three days (an hour each), he managed to complete the song. And then this happens...

I told Mama to speak to Ading tomorrow because he fell asleep crying. It would be nice to know why he decided he couldn't play the violin anymore.

Anak, I know Ading needs his Kuya to be there and encourage him. I know you used to tell him na kaya niya. Now he doesn't have the Kuya that tells him that anymore. Please anak tell him that in any way you can. I'm sure he will listen to you.

By the way, I found this quote on the internet and I would like to share it with you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elizabethheger/5975845736/

I love you so much baby. Please be with your Adings. They need you. Missing you so much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...