Wednesday 14 November 2012

Do you remember that month of September?

After writing that letter last night, I remembered Tito Gil's vacation in September 2011. I know he has gone home at least twice since he came to England, but I don't remember him having family get together  or any photo- op before he came back. But last year it was different. Perhaps because he had a new girlfriend then, I'm not quite sure. It looks like things were really planned before you left because you saw everyone that were close to heart heart. Daddy and I went home April last year and we had most of his family members come to our house for a quick get together just before we left. Then Tito Gil's vacation. I'm sure God planned all this so that you saw him before you left us because God knows how much you two enjoyed your times together when you were a toddler- from having a joyride to courting girls! Maybe God won't allow you to go home to Him without spending time with some of the people you really care about, apart of course from our family.

So, here are some of the photos from your last September with us:

Look at you and Ading Linus. Ading has grown really fast since you left. He is really tall now and really acting like the Big Brother. You must be so proud of your little brother. Don't worry because looking at him now, I know that he will always look up to his Kuya Keith.
The photo above just proves how you were so fond of your Ading Kika. Ah, if only you were still here....
I know this is your last photo with Tito Gil. See, I told you God planned all this. I don't think you and your Adings ever had a photo with Tito. Clearly your last memory with your Tito Gil.

I will never ever get tired of telling you how much I love you and miss you, as I would when I used to speak to you over the phone. It's just that things had to change.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...