Tuesday 13 November 2012

Here comes the busy months

I was browsing through Mama's photos on facebook and it looks like the months of November and December were the busiest months for you in 2011. I know you were very busy all year round because of your violin and art lessons and the MTG months before that, but in the last two months of your stay on earth it seems like you did quite a lot with our family .

By this time, you probably would have been busy practising for your foundation day. And then it would soon be your christmas party. Time really flies.

Looking at your photos, you seemed to be very happy apart from of course your usual "i-don't-want to show-my-dimples" moments where you just frowned. I know you hated cameras. But we loved taking photos of you because you have such a lovely face anak ko. And I so miss pinching those chubby cheeks so much.

I am trying to figure out if there are any signs from those photos that would tell me about your plan to leave. Well, it was not exactly your plan but I just want to know if you knew you were leaving, and sometimes the series of events may actually say something. I know they were just ordinary events but who knows, I may find a hint. I guess I am just missing you so much at the moment that's why I am like this again- searching for clues and answers.

It's getting closer and closer to the day when you left us. I don't know how it's going to be like for me because I'm sure I will be on my own that day because Daddy will be working. It's even hard to just think about it. 

Hayyy, I miss your beautiful face. I love you so much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...