Monday 26 November 2012

Just one thing tonight

Anak, today I received a not so good news from back home. Don't worry no one is sick and thank God for that. But someone is going through a tough time at the moment. I know it's not directly our family, but a family is a family and no matter what happens, we will always be there for each other. I don't even know how to react to the situation, but all I can say is that life is not fair sometimes. I realized this when you left us. No matter how good of a person you are, some bad things are still bound to happen. And this is one thing that I really don't understand. Surely, there are other people worse than us who have not gone or who are not going through what we have been through. Ah here I am again. I should really stop comparing us to others. Honestly, despite losing you, we remain very blessed for having you in our lives. You were the best thing we could ever have. And to be honest with you, other people even say that we are lucky to have had you. I'm sure others are jealous as well, because it's not everyday that you get to have a child like you, almost close to perfection.

Anyway, going back to what this letter is all about. Anak, please pray for them, that they will be able to get through this challenge. I know God is still good. Please tell Father God to give them all the strength that they need to face this trial.

That's all for tonight anak. I am missing you so much and I can't wait for you to visit me. I love you so much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...