Tuesday 27 November 2012

They're out on a field trip

I have just spoken to Inang, Mama and Ading Linus. They were getting ready for their school trip. Now you probably are wondering why Inang is going as well. Apparently, oldies are also allowed so Mama asked Inang if she wanted to go. I was actually actually surprised that she said yes because she told me that she will no longer go anywhere because you're no longer here. Maybe she feels a bit better now. I guess this is such a good idea because Inang needs a diversion. She has not been anywhere outside our town since you left apart from Olongapo. So I guess this is good for her. I spoke to her and she is really excited for this trip. She woke up very early. I was actually teasing her that she probably didn't sleep anymore because she was so excited. Oh by the way, she told me that their phone rang around 10pm and Inang wasn't able to answer it. She asked me if that was me but I didn't call her. Although it might have been Papa or someone else, I jokingly told her that it was you from heaven. I told her that you probably wanted to tell them you were going with them too. Haha. And that again brought back memories when you were still around.

Remember Inang has this "anting-anting", as Tatang would call it?Haha. What I mean is that she has a tendency to just disappear, in other words she easily gets lost. And of course you're no longer there to look after her. I remember one time when you were in Olongapo and Inang went to the toilet. She didn't go back for a while and you started worrying about her. Inang told me that you would always say, "Si Consuelo nawawala, hanapin na natin siya" as your lambing to her. And then you would go and find her. So today I told her that you will be going with them so they don't need to worry because I'm sure you will look after them. Ading Linus also promised Inang that he will look out for her. But Ading is not as mature as you. He probably will be playing with his friends when he gets there. And I really would like him and Ading Cxyrelle to have a lot of fun because this is their field trip. So I am not really expecting Ading to do the same thing as you would normally do. Maybe when he is a bit older.

Oh well, this is their second field trip without you. But don't worry Ading Linus said you're with them anyway. Please tell Father God to keep them safe on their journey. I really don't have to ask anything from you because I'm sure even if I don't ask, you will still be there for them. Thank you my baby.

Mommy loves you very much and I still hope and pray that one day I will meet someone like you. Miss you baby.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...