Thursday 29 November 2012

Just to say goodnight

I was going to tell you a story but I am quite tired. I had this free theatre ticket from work so Daddy and I decided to watch tonight. It's only 10pm in London, but I already feel really sleepy. Mommy is getting old. Haha. I can no longer stay late unless it's my day off the following day. Besides, working 9-5, Monday to Friday is taking all my energy. I barely have enough time to do everything that I need to do, especially household chores.

I am sending you this short letter to say that I always think of you no matter how busy my day can be. I promise you, you never leave my mind. I just want to say goodnight for now my baby pogi and I shall write to you again tomorrow. Mommy loves you very much. I hope to see you in my dreams later.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...