Friday 30 November 2012

They had fun at the filed trip

Inang and Mama told me that they had fun at their filed trip the other day. Ading Linus missed out on Tagaytay though because he fell asleep so they left him in the bus with the Manongs. Kawawa. They were apparently waking him up but he probably was so tired to get up. So yun, he missed the fun in Tagaytay. Ading Cxyrelle rode a pony there and Mama said that she enjoyed it. Then they went to the Lucky Me factory. I'm sure you would have loved that place knowing that you loved Pancit Canton. Besides you were always curious how your favourite foods were made. I think their last stop was Enchanted Kingdom. Mama's camera didn't work until they got there so she was not able to take a lot of photos. But I took some of their friend's photo from facebook to share with you. 
This photo I took from Lucky Me's facebook page
Photo from Auntie Cynthia
Photos from Kuya CK

If you were only there Ading Linus wouldn't have slept and would have enjoyed Tagaytay more. Hay, I'm sure any school trip will never be the same without Kuya.

I love you. Missing you so much.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...