Wednesday 21 November 2012

Scrabble

I have been playing "words with friends" on my iphone for quite sometime now and it was only last night when I remembered that you too loved playing scrabble. You know what, although I didn't carry you in my womb for nine months we still have a lot of things in common- from being meticulous to the things that we love to do. In fact, I was thinking just now that most of the things that I was hoping to do when I was a kid, you almost have done them all. And now that you're gone, perhaps one of your Adings if not both of them can carry on with our dreams, right?

There was actually a photo of you and Ading Linus playing scrabble but for some reason I couldn't find it. I will ask Mama later maybe she knows where it is. But for now, here is my message to you:


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...