Friday 23 November 2012

Your last Foundation Day at SCMS

Well, it's that time of the year again. I have already seen photos of your classmates on your (I think) Sports day or maybe your  Foundation Day. Unfortunately, Mama only took photos of the coronation night last year. I would really love to see more photos of you on your last foundation day at your school, also my alma mater. But I'm sure you have enjoyed every second of it. I know you're very shy, but when it comes to having fun you are not really a killjoy. I'm sure it was a part of your "plan" while you were on earth. I kind of like to think that you were sent here to experience human life. It sounds like a film, but because of how mysterious you were, you really seemed like this wasn't the place you belonged. But whether you belonged here or not, I'm just grateful that I got to spend some time with you.

I managed to find a couple of photos from your previous foundation days, one two years ago I think. You were in your drum and lyre uniform with Ading Linus. This is the older photo:
2010

This one is the most recent photo. This was taken last year:

I bet your Adings miss hanging out with you like this. I noticed that whenever you were with your Adings, you were either holding Ading Cxyrelle's hand or your hand was on Ading Linus's shoulder. Ah, how I wish I could have seen more of those moments.

Well, I will miss a lot of things about you forever. And of course, I love you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...