Friday 21 December 2012

Ading's school play

So, Ading Linus played Angel Gabriel at their school's Christmas play. I'm sure you are so proud of him up there. Oh, have you met angel Gabriel? Well, if you see him better tell him that your little brother played him at their school play and Ading made a handsome Gabriel, huh!  I grabbed Ading's photos from Kuya CK just to show you:



Well, Ading doesn't seem to be that shy anymore. I know when he was in nursery he was very active then he became shy. And now look,  Ading is amazing! 

Hayyy, I wish you were there to see it personally. But anyway, I'm sure you saw it somehow.

4 days before Christmas and I am missing you loads. I love you Pochongchong!


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...