Wednesday 19 December 2012

All I want for Christmas...

While other parents are excited to buy gifts for their children, I am wishing just for one thing-  you! I know it is impossible, but if there is one thing that God would ask me to do, I would do it without a doubt just to have you back. It's only a few days before Christmas and I still don't feel it. Yes, there are christmas ornaments all over London, but they no longer have no meaning to me. While I was waiting for the tube this afternoon, I was kind of thinking that Christmas is just going to be an ordinary day and it will soon pass. The new year will be here soon too, but same thing- it will pass. 

Mama told me that she's planning to have your netbook fixed as your christmas gift. I know you would love that. We know how important that netbook is to you. You did quite a bit of work on that little thing before you left us. Remember you made the star-fishing artwork on there? It would be really nice if Mama can have that fixed.

Is there anything else that you would have liked for Christmas? I really never heard you ask for anything for Christmas, so I'm sure you will be okay with whatever. As for me, I probably will go to Church with Meow and Daddy to pray for you and to thank God at the same time. I know I sometimes make tampo, but thinking about it, there are still a lot of things that I can be thankful for. Sometimes I also think that God took you so you can be spared from all the heart aches that we still have to endure. I am certain that you are happier where you are.

By the way, I am reading a new book about heaven. I am not sure if I like it though because I don't get the way the writer was telling the story. Besides, it gives a different perspective on heaven. I still intend to finish it, but I am not enjoying it at the moment. I kind of like Heaven is for Real and 90 Minutes in Heaven better as that's how I know heaven.

So, I hope you will visit me for Christmas. I just want to hug you and kiss you again even just a dream. I will be missing you loads this Christmas. I love you so very much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...