Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas won't be the same without you..

One of my favourite christmas songs sung by my favourite Martin Nieverra. I haven't actually sang the song for years and then yesterday I was watching my favourite Sarah G live and heard the song. It's actually more of a love song than anything else, but I just like the title because I know Christmas is never going to be the same without you. It's only a few days before Christmas and I am feeling the prick already. I don't know how Mama and your Adings are going to celebrate their Christmas, but I'm sure they will be missing you loads. As for me, I am still debating with Daddy Don whether to put up a Christmas tree or not. Maybe we should because this is Meow's first Christmas away from home. Maybe we should do it for him and perhaps for you. Unfortunately fireworks are not allowed here unless you get a permit. I know you loved fireworks.

Al though the song may not be appropriate for you, I just want to share it with you because I'm sure you haven't heard the song.

It's the time of year when good friends are near 
Tryin' hard to find a quiet moment, 
Sharing love and joy, children with their toys 
Sadness fills my heart to see you go 


Christmas won't be the same without you (without you) 
Christmas won't be the same if you go 
All I need to see standing by my 
Christmas tree (is you) 
Christmas won't be the same without you 

I remember when the times we used to spend 
Walking hand in hand until the sun sets, 
Then came Christmas eve, the wish you gave to me 
How I wish I tried to make you stay 

It's been a long, long time 
I need you by my side 
Hold me tight and don't let go 
Let go 

I will be missing you this Christmas and on Christmases to come. I love you so much baby.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...