Friday 14 December 2012

20 new angels

I have just read a very sad news about a shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. I don't know what to say. What happened to you was ever so painful, but perhaps this tragedy is worse. At least we kind of believe that your passing was "maybe" God's will. But unfortunate circumstances like what happened to those children are quite difficult to understand. I feel so sorry to those parents who have lost their children from this. It is so heartbreaking.
Photo By ADREES LATIF/REUTERS (from yahoo.com)

The photo above caught my attention because it is so meaningful to me. I wonder if the man is looking up in the sky asking God why he allowed that to happen. In movies that I have watched before whenever someone looked up in the sky, they tend to ask where God was or if there was ever a God.

I feel so sad about what happened anak. Please pray for those angels and the families they left behind.

As for me, I am missing you so much. I love you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...