Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year anak. Time flies really fast. In 28 days, it's going to be a year since you left us. I can't believe it's been that long. Same time last year, you were going to hear the midnight mass. I remember you didn't want to go to Inang's church because you were not comfortable. You wanted to go to Methodist but somehow they managed to convince you to go with them. Little did they know, it was their last New Year's Eve with you. 

The funny story that I heard was you not wanting to walk to church with Ading Cxyrelle because she was wearing a gown. I remember Mama telling me about that story. You apparently told Mama, "Mama where is Ading going? Why is she wearing a gown? I am embarrassed to walk with her." Haha. You know how Ading Cxyrelle is like. If she wants to dress up, she doesn't care what she's wearing as long as she likes it. Haha.

Someone told me that you lit up firecrackers after church with him and Ading. I know you've always wanted to do that. But I'm sure that you also did some with Tito JL.

I haven't spoken to our family so I don't know what they've been up to. I just texted Mama earlier and she said they were going to church. I have spoken to Papa already. Tito Gil and Tita Joie are here to celebrate New Year's with us. We are hoping to skype with your Adings later. I hope they're not too tired to talk to us.

How is New Year's Eve in heaven? I hope you can tell me all about it. Tonight we're going to watch the fireworks along the river. It will be a K Lighter day!

I miss you so much anak. I hope you're here with us. I love you okay?


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...