Sunday 30 December 2012

Just asking

Whenever I hear something that really hurts me, I can't help but ask,



Why you and not somebody else?


I know it's not right to wish this on anybody else, but if it would mean peace and happiness then God should have done it the other way. I still can't understand why He took someone like you, someone who would have made a lot of difference in this world, someone who could have served Him more. And why not those who bring only heartaches and tears into this world? I don't get it. It's so unfair.

I just want to the reason why He took you instead of someone else. It's almost a year now and I am still at a lost. Your passing should have made things better, but it made it worse, a lot worse. I don't know what to do anymore.

Please anak, I know you're watching over us. Please never let something bad happen to any of us, especially your Adings, Mama and Inang. I don't know if I should still pray because God doesn't seem to hear me when I pray. Some people don't even pray but never go through what we are going through, so I don't know what's right anymore.

Well anak, please never forget that Mommy loves you very much. If only God took somebody else instead of you, then life would have been easier. Whatever reason God has, I want to know. Missing you loads baby ko.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...