Saturday 29 December 2012

Natasha's Mom

I don't think I have told you about Ading Natasha before. Oh actually,  I may have mentioned her to you once. I was on facebook and saw her Mom's post today, so I thought I'd tell you more about her. Since Natasha passed away, her Mom has been visiting her resting place almost everyday, if not everyday and she takes pictures each time. It really doesn't matter what time of day it is, she's there. There was one time when she was at Natasha's resting place at dawn. I really feel so sorry for her as I feel like she is really struggling to cope with her loss. I am assuming though because I really don't know how she's coping. But based on her posts, she is still very much in pain. It has now been more than a year since Natasha left her, and she still sound the same. 

I met Natasha's Mom through Grieving Mothers. I was desperate to find Angel Moms when you left us so I went through all websites that I could find. I was a bit relieved when I found Natasha's Mom. So, I sent her a message and that's how our friendship started. Although we really seldom write to each other now, I still follow her posts on facebook.

My heart breaks everytime I read her posts because I could feel her pain. She still hasn't forgiven the person who killed Natasha, who happened to be her Dad. It's sad no, anak? So please if you meet Ading Natasha up there, please look after her. I'm sure she misses her Kuyas and I know you will be a good Kuya to her.


Photo from Natasha's Mom's facebook page

I miss you so much baby ko. I love you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...