Friday 28 December 2012

Spirit medium

Remember the poem I sent you last night anak? It was from a spirit medium and since I found her, I have been thinking whether I should get in touch with her. I am kind of fascinated about this thing because I have heard about it before and it seems to be true. In fact, remember when you were young and Inang would have her "spirit" moments where she would just start crying and then speak like the spirit in her? Yes, that sort of thing. So, I was thinking maybe I should email the lady and ask her if she can speak to you. I know you're very much okay where you are, but I want to know more. And I also want to prove that this is indeed real because she doesn't know you and me, so whatever she says perhaps will be from whatever you tell her. Well, I hope anyway.

Maybe I will have to think really hard about it because it's not cheap. It is $200 dollars per telephone consultation. Daddy Don doesn't believe in spirit mediums so he is against it. But I have read testimonies about the lady  (Necole Stephens) and the people she has helped seem to be convinced that it's true, you know. 

But what do you think? If that's the only way I could speak to you again somehow, then I don't really care how much I have to pay. I just want to know what you have to say. I'm sure you have other things that you wanted to say before you left. Besides, I want to find out why you left and what really happened. Please anak, help me decide on this. I really want to try and see if the lady can reach you. I just want to speak to you. That's all.

I miss you so much more today because it's exactly a month before you left us. I love you so much baby ko.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...