Sunday 20 January 2013

A snowman for you....

Today anak is another bad day for me, so Daddy and I went out in the park and played in the snow. I was going to bring Meow with me as it's her first snow experience here, but I didn't want her to get wet. It was also very cold outside.

I am hoping and praying that things will start to get better soon because this is getting too much for me to take. I'm having chest pains and headaches thinking about it.

Anyway, here's our snowman for you:


It was my first time to make a snowman and I really enjoyed it.

Please anak ask God to make things okay now. I don't know what else to do. I love you so much and I'm sure you will guide us always. I miss you little boy.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...