Wednesday 23 January 2013

That weird dream

I am not entirely sure but around this time last year I have been having weird dreams. Most of the time if I remember the dream, I would always tell Inang or Mama about it. This time I don't think I mentioned that particular dream until I went home for your wake. I really didn't think it meant anything until then. 

I dreamt that there were a lot of people in our house and someone was playing the violin. The dream was so brief, that was all I remembered. I would immediately tell someone about it to kind of take the negativity away, or so people can interpret it, but this time I didn't. Thinking about it now, maybe the angels were calling for you then.

But then when Mama told me that your friends from Casa will be playing the violin at your wake, I realized that was my dream. It was so painful and I hated myself for dreaming about that. For a while after that I didn't want to sleep just in case I would dream another bad dream. I don't think I can take anymore.

I still have bad dreams but my friend told me to just pray when I wake up. That's what I am doing now but still, I hope that I won't dream anymore. I only want to dream about you. I want you to tell me what's going up there. It would be nice to know what you've been up to these days.

Five more days. I have been crying everyday for the last few days. The wound is becoming fresh again and it's as painful as the day it all happened.

I miss you terribly son. I love you so much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...