Thursday 24 January 2013

The day before your confinement

I still didn't have any idea that in four days, you would leave us. It was just an ordinary day for me at work. I have not called home at this time because I have been busy and I was always feeling tired. So I didn't know what was going on back home apart from Mama's text previously that you had fever again. 

I wanted to be reminded of the things you did on your last few days at home, but Mama doesn't seem to remember them well. She just said that you wanted to go to see Ina ng Poong Bato as it was her feast day, but you were not able to go because you were still sick.

I'm not quite sure what happened the day before you were admitted to the hospital, but I have your exam paper on your computer subject. Teacher Faye was the one who gave the exam, so I sent her a message asking when she gave your exams. She told me that she gave you a special exam on the 24th of January. But when I asked Mama about it she said that you didn't actually go to school that day. So I don't know.

Hayyyy, this is actually getting quite harder. I want to remember as much as I can on your last days. I may not be able to recall everything but at least I can try.

I love and miss you so much anak ko.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...