Saturday 16 February 2013

Ading Cye and Meow

I skyped with Ading Cxyrelle this morning and I was holding Meow. She was so happy to see meow, she calls Meow "Miming" pala. I told her that Meow is actually older than her because Meow has been with you from the day you were born. So, she said that really, Meow should be her "Kuya". I sort of wasn't sure because for some reason I have always thought that Meow is a "she". If you noticed in my previous letters, I've always addressed Meow as a she. Maybe Ading is right. In fact even Daddy told me that Meow is a he. Now, you have to tell me if Meow is a he or she. :)

Also, Ading was showing me her collection of stuffed toys and hello kitty. Guess what? She has taken over your (and Ading Lye's) bed. Yes, she sleeps there on her own with her furry friends. Ading Lye sleeps with Papa and Mama. Ading Cye seems to be enjoying having her own bed. Oh and remember your other favourite toy? That big dog? It's still there and he is with Ading's friends. :)

Nothing really, I just want to give you a quick update. 

Hayyy, I miss you so much. I love you ha.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...