Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

This is your second Valentine's day in heaven. I have always wondered who your someone special was. You never really told anyone. One of your friends told us that he knew her, but he promised you that he won't tell anybody. Even when we bribed him to tell us, he refused to say anything because he didn't want you to get mad at him. It would be nice to know who your secret crush was. Of all the girls that have expressed their admiration to you, it's really impossible not you didn't like any of them. But then even your teachers said that you really didn't like it when the girls came up to you to flirt with you. One of your teachers said that when you get irritated, you would warn the girl to stop. And if she didn't you would walk away. There was one of the girls that they thought you liked though. But apparently you were not in speaking terms until you left. Your friends said that you had an "LQ". The one good was you remained civil with each other. It's so cute how your friends and teachers described the moments when you had to speak to her. You really wouldn't look at her. Perhaps you also like her. Uyyyyyy....

Sorry for teasing you anak. I know you don't want to be teased. It's just so sad that we won't be able to see you fall in love. I never get to experience you asking me for money to buy your special someone a gift. You only got to a point where you weren't sure if it was good or bad to have a crush on someone. You were so unsure that you had to ask Mama. 

Have you met St. Valentine's yet? I can imagine cherubs playing sweet music to St. Valentine. I wonder how you're celebrating it up there. 

Since your friends have given you the title, "crush ng bayan", I'm sure somehow there is one lucky girl out there who has stolen your heart. I won't be surprised if you had loads of admirers. And I mean, of all ages, young or older ladies. You almost had it all!




I miss you so so much Keith pogi. I miss asking you if you had a crush. And I miss you telling me, "huh, wala po". I love you more than you'll ever know.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...