Wednesday 13 February 2013

This time last year

This time last year, we were coming back to England. I was never been that emotional leaving home, apart from that scene at the airport when you were about four years old. You took me to the airport with the family and while I was going inside, I looked back and saw you leaning on the opened window of the car looking at me. 

This must have been the most difficult goodbye to our family because I knew that from that moment, we had to face our new normal which is - life without you. People asked me not to cry because apparently it wasn't good as I was leaving. But how could I help myself from crying? That wasn't the normal scene. This time, I didn't want anybody to take me to the airport but Inang insisted that she should go, so she came with some of Daddy's family. 

I didn't know how things would be after I left. I was hoping that somehow things would be better. Until now, that's what I am hoping and praying for. A lot of times in the last few months, I almost almost have lost hope. But recently, I think I may have found my way back to God. Not that I really lost it, but I know that I was already at that corner. I don't know how long should I have to wait to realize that God actually has better plans that's why He has taken you. I am very anxious to know as you probably have noticed. I just want things to go back the way they were, when Papa and I were growing up. No dramas basically. I just want a peace of mind. And if you can please ask Papa Jesus to guide us and never leave us. I'm sure He never will, but please just remind Him.

Times are hard but I am not losing hope. Thank you for always being there anak. You may not be here physically, but I know you're always with us.

My love for you will never end. I think about you all the time. You are greatly missed.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...