Tuesday 12 February 2013

It's still on!

I thought that your painting exhibit has ended but apparently not. One of my friends sent me photos of the exhibit. Just to let you know anak that a lot of people have been to see your paintings. Someone that Mama knows told her that on opening day, there were a number of people looking at your paintings and they were amazed at how good you were. I'm sure they didn't know that you no longer are here to celebrate that success. In fact, I thought that it would have actually been better if they wrote something about the paintings. It would have been more meaningful. But anyway, I am happy and proud enough that a lot of people are able to see your beautiful paintings.

And oh, I forgot to tell you, they also did a small tribute for you on their culminating event. I think Sir C made a speech about you or something and then the students played the violin. Everyone was there. I'm glad that Mama, Papa and your Adings were able to attend. Remember they were in Ilocos? But they went home early so they were able to watch the tribute.

I'm sure this is only the beginning of more exhibits for you. I know because one day, I will be the one organising it. I am holding on to that dream and with God's help I know one day it will happen.

Please continue to watch over us. I love you so much Pochongchong. Mommy misses you more than you know. I need a hug from you badly.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...