Sunday 10 February 2013

Their trip to Ilocos and Baguio

I know how much you wanted to go home to Ilocos before you left. You kept nagging Mama about it. If we only knew that you were leaving soon, then you would have gone to see your grandparents and cousins. But anyway....

A year after, your Mama, Papa and Adings finally were able to go back to Ilocos and also visit Baguio. I am so sorry anak for this didn't happen when you were still here. I know you really wanted to visit Baguio. I'm so sorry.

Seems like your Adings had fun in Baguio. In fact, Ading Linus apparently told Papa that he wants to study high school there. When Papa asked him if he can do it, he said yes he can! Now, that's one thing that we should really have to think about. 



Yes, Ading Linus learned how to drive the scooter in Ilocos. It's a shame you didn't get to experience this. Remember you could already drive a tricycle before you left? I'm sure you would have enjoyed driving a scooter.

We miss you more in times like this you know. We wish you were here. 

I love you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...