Saturday 9 February 2013

Your Netbook

You know that your netbook has been broken for a while, right? In fact it stopped working few days after you left. Mama kept telling me that you brought the life of your netbook with you. The last time I used your netbook, you had files in it. There was your collection of songs and some photos and artworks. All of those are now gone.

Recently Mama had your netbook fixed. Unfortunately, they were not able to recover any files, so they had to change the hard drive. All data is lost. But at least it's working again now.

I wanted you to know about this because I know that you loved that netbook very much. Now your Adings can use it again and it's now easier for us to skype because they can take the netbook with them anywhere in the house. I'm sure your Adings will look after your netbook the way you looked after it.

I have always wondered how angels play in heaven. Because nowadays, children are often seen playing with their ipads. I wonder if you also have any electronics in heaven. Maybe not.

I miss and love you so much!


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...